Course for supervisors
The supervisor in the first place must attend the same training course is provided for the workers. In the second place he must attend a specfic training whose minimum duration is expected in 8 hours and whose main contents include:
- The person in charge of the company: duties, obligations, responsibilities;
- Definition and identification of risk factors;
- Missed accidents and incidents;
- Evaluation of company risks, with particular reference to the context in which the person in charge operates;
- Identification of technical, organizational and procedural prevention and protection measures;
- Procedures for monitoring compliance by workers with the provisions of the law and the company concerning health and safety at work, and the use of collective and individual protection means made available to them.
The trainings organized by ENVIROMENT & SAFETY ENGINEERING S.R.L. are carried out by a team of professional teachers. The performance is ensured by the Certification and the Certificate of Accreditation as a qualifying vocational training institution. All training activities, if passed ones, involve the issue of a certificate of qualification.